Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the grind

Back to work we go. Randy had two weeks off and I only worked a total of four days the past two weeks so it was a little rough getting up this morning. I guess I should just be thankful that I even have a job but it doesn't make it any more fun!!!

I've always wondered whose idea it was to cram the four best holidays of the year in to a two-month timespan. Oct 31 - Dec 31 and then bam, done for the rest of the year. Not cool. Couldn't we have at least thrown one in around June or something?? At least my birthday's in May, so that kind of helps....sort of...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Gosh, I totally agree, I did not want to come to work today!! I also did not work much the last 2 weeks, I actually don't think I worked a full week at all in Dec. It is going to be hard to do so this week!