Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hilarity ensues...

And so begins another round of American Idol. After, what is this? the eight season? you would think that I wouldn't be shocked any more by how much some of these people SUCK. But yet, I sit there with my mouth hanging open wondering why the HELL someone doesn't tell these people they can't sing before they make fools of themselves on national television.
Now, I understand that a lot of these tards are just doing it to get some face time, but some of these people actually think they can sing. Where are their friends? I'm sorry, but if my brother/sister/friend/son/daughter told me that they were going to audition and they couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, I would SAY something to prevent them from looking ridiculous in front of millions of people. Like the dude last night with the peroxide hair and jacked up teeth. Before he even went in to audition, he was talking to Gaycrest (I mean, Seacrest) and even admitted that some people have told him he can't sing. Um, probably because you CAN'T. Oy.

No comments: