Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Inschmauguration

You would think we have never had a president inaugurated before. Really people?!?! Is it necessary to lose our minds over this?? Also, just FYI, Obama is NOT African-American. He is Bi-racial. There's kind of a difference and I wish people would figure that out.

On another note, I heard through the grapevine that certain department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's, etc.) were giving away free cosmetics today due to some class action lawsuit for price-gouging. So I headed on over to Macy's on my lunch and scored myself some free perfume and Clinique lotion!

And lastly, this week my parents are on a cruise to the Grand Caymans, Cozumel, Honduras and Belize City. I spoke with my mom on Sunday before they embarked and it was a sunny 76 degrees in Miami. Color me jealous.

No comments: