Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things about me

1. I am afraid of the dark

2. I don’t really like the beach…you get sand in everything, you have to carry everything with you and there are no toilets in near proximity and the ones that are, are nasty.

3. My favorite thing to do in the summer is to just lie around at the lake and do absolutely nothing.

4. I’m pretty sure I don’t ever want to have kids

5. I MUST have at least one coffee each morning otherwise I get headaches

6. I am addicted to McDonald’s diet coke

7. My favorite thing to do on Sundays is go through the sale ads and clip coupons

8. I am OCD about germs and salmonella…I HATE when we have to greet and shake hands at church or anywhere, really. And when I’m cooking with raw chicken, I think I wash my hands twenty times.

9. The older I get, the more judgmental and impatient I am getting – I’m not proud, but there it is.

10. I love winter and snow and sweaters and coats and boots. Give me snow and 20 degrees over heat and humidity any day.

11. I still love to take naps

12. I like to vacuum

13. I love scary movies and tv shows, but I don’t like to actually BE scared (i.e. haunted houses are NOT cool)

14. I love to kick back and just have a glass of wine a couple nights a week

15. I worry about things ALL the time. Sometimes I think I just invent things to worry about.

16. I still get amazed over some of the simplest things – the way the world is so quiet after a snowfall, sunrises and sunsets, rainbows, the way it smells after it rains, the fall colors on the trees.

17. I have literally seen every episode of Friends at least ten times.

18. I am terrible at listening to my voicemail and returning messages…I much prefer texting.

19. I believe that there are no coincidences…everything happens for a reason.

20. I love pineapple and oranges but cannot eat them due to their acid content

21. I could spend hours in Barnes and Noble just browsing through books.

I'm stealing these next two from Rhi:
22. I was obsessed with *NSYNC in college. Like Rhi, I think I saw them about 12 times in concert...twice from front row center. I won't lie, that ROCKED.

23. I totally believe in retail therapy. My bank account doesn't.

24. If I could eat fast food every day for every meal and not gain a pound or die of a heart attack, I would.

25. I have never broken a bone or stayed in a hospital. *knocks on wood*

No comments: