Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper but gift bags are handy every now and then

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...easier and less mess.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around Thanksgiving

4 . When do you take the tree down? after New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmm, that's a toughie. Maybe my weeble wobbles house?

7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother because he will never tell us what he wants

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, but that's not happening this year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I received an UGLY pin, like, a pin you're supposed to wear on your shirt.. I was like TEN. What ten-year-old wears pins???

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone, A Christmas Story, The Family Stone, Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....I have a lot.

13. When do you start shopping? November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? KIEFLIES!! --- for those not in the "know" they are hungarian cookies...you take dough ball, roll it out, drop some filling in it, roll it up, bake it, and sprinkle powdered sugar on it. Little pieces of Heaven!!!

16. Lights on the tree? yep

17. Favorite Christmas song? I'm copying off of Kristen, I love Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You". And for a more traditional song, I love "I'll be Home for Christmas" or "Sleigh Ride"

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...well, within the area.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both...Aunts and Uncles and Cousins we open Christmas Eve, with my parents we open Christmas Day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The lines for shopping and when there's no snow on Christmas

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My ornaments are all gold, and then I have red ribbons on the tree, so I guess red and gold?

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Homemade noodles and mashed potatoes

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace on Earth, Goodwill to men....on the more materialistic side, I want a black pair of Uggs and Guitar Hero for Wii.

No comments: