Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random musings

My mom and I went to Wendy's yesterday for lunch. While we are standing in line to order, I hear this clipping noise behind me. I turn around and this guys is CLIPPPING HIS NAILS IN LINE. I kid you not. My mom asks "Is he CLIPPING his nails???" and I said "yes" and then we proceeded to giggle uncontrollably. Are people really that gross???

Trainings for jobs or anything else should really be limited to a couple of hours or so. Sitting in the same chair in the same room for seven hours straight looking at a PowerPoint presentation has to be considered some kind of cruel and unusual punishment. Although, it does allow you to get a lot of pondering done...you know, grocery lists, what's on tv tonight, what I'm having for lunch and dinner, the state of the country, world peace, things like that.

People are getting knocked up here at work like it's going out of style. I better keep my legs crossed.

No comments: