Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random thoughts

~ I am really, really, really glad it's finally getting warmer out. I seriously thought we'd never see it!

~ I am really bored with this season of American Idol.

~ I saw a car the other day with a Safe Auto sticker on its trunk. Isn't that pretty much just adverstising that you suck as a driver??

~ Why is it that no matter how much time I allocate to get ready in the morning, I will still be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get out the door on time?

~ It kind of creeps me out when family members request to be my friend on facebook. I immeditely go in to worry mode wondering if there are pictures or comments I've made that I wouldn't want them to see. But then I realize that if I didn't care if everyone else saw it, then it shouldn't matter.

~ We really need to have a garage sale because we (mainly ME) have a TON of crap I need to get rid of.

~ I love gaming the system when ordering things online to get free shipping. Example: I ordered seven items from Old Navy the other day just so I'd have over $100 so I'd get free shipping with the full intention of returning half of it when it gets here.

No comments: